View Single Post
Old 2009-11-03, 18:42   Link #116
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Excuse me if this has been discussed before, but shouldn't discussions like those be kept in the novel thread ? o_O
It's been bothering me for a while now. This is a thread about the upcoming anime adaptation. For every other series which was an adaptation, people avoid to talk about the original work out of its dedicated thread.

I mean, as someone who didn't (yet) read the novels, I almost got my eyes burned with people talking about "x unit fate", the NT-D specificities or, like here, later units. Like it's nothing and totally normal.
Deacon is almost the odd one, being one of the few people spoiler-marking... something you find on the second page of the novel's prologue and even in some promotional content.

Shouldn't we discuss about what we know on the ANIME? And yes, even if it means letting the topic sink for a while because of a lack of info.

I don't mean to be a jackass, I just don't want to get spoiled on everything while coming here to get some new info on the anime.
I agree with you. Its why I have avoided this topic for so long as gently, very gently, skim new posts. Everyone needs to use spoiler tags more, and not just here, everywhere. Even when you're in doubt, you should still use them. Its like signaling when you're changing lanes while driving or holding the door for the person behind you: its good manners.