View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 03:05   Link #160
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
What if
If Sengoku dies in this battle who take his place as Fleet Admiral? Picking one of the three Supreme admirals would be a obvious choice. I would pick Vice Admiral Garp just because of all the things he knows. He is experienced and repected on top of that he seems to know a lot about events and people in the One piece Universe. I know i have already stated it but he was given promotion to be admiral so obviously someone found him suitable for the job.
Well remember you have to think from the perspective of the 5 old men at the top of the world gov't... Garp is NOT someone they would want to have as supreme admiral. While there was orders to hunt down rouge to kill Roger's off spring, he instead protected them... and god only knows how long he may have been keep any kind of info on dragon a secret; Luffy probably would made their hit list before he even set sail. Garp may be loyal, strong knowledge and true marine, but he has a different sense of justice that the world gov't just plain doesn't like.

Frankly, i have to say Akainu... of the 3 adrmials he is the one that most strongly believes in Absolute Justice, which is what the world gov't desires... They would want someone who would do what it takes to wipe out pirates and anyone the gov't labels as criminals... what the especially want is someone who will not go around making exceptions to this; like what Garp did for Ace and Luffy, or what Ao kiji did for Robin.