View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 02:36   Link #212
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
I think I was in school when I looked your thread the last time and I didn't have time to post a reply. Anyways.
I think on the third page of the Claymore doujin you firstly, have captured the pose very well and secondly, it fits the Claymore atmosphere very well again. It really looks like a real manga ;3. I'm seriously waiting for more pages
Also the fanart is gorgeous. I love how you have done the detail of the picture. Can't wait to see the end result.

And the wall drawing is impressive. I could never do a drawing of that size XD I'd probably lose the overview of the proportions and stuff. Which brings me to the question, what are the l x w of that drawing.
Ah..so u got into college.. Congrats~
What r u studying??

As for the feedback..nice to hear that it looks like a manga, a compliment doesnt get better than that
I ll try to deliver more pages more quickly. And yup.. I will put up the finished fanart when I am done too ^_^

Regarding the wall drawing...one..i seem to have become quick..took me only 3 hrs around. Secondly.. the dimensions would be around 80 cm by 50 cm i think. The smallest I have done so far but also the most detailed i guess.

.. Leavin that aside though..i m beginning to get a bit disappointed with the number of feedbacks here. Accepted that an Artist is not able to deliver as quickly as a Sig maker or vector artists, but..since our work delivery comes slow..that is why we expect some good amount of feedback too. Only then can I get better to deliver even better works
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote