View Single Post
Old 2009-09-21, 19:45   Link #449
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
There's also the thing of how he can fight on par with Mihawk(with just 1 arm?). Either he is that skilled or just that he already knows where/when Mihawk will strike and effectively counter.
Yeah, you do have a point, but I find it kind of hard to believe. Don't get me wrong, it could be true.

I also think that Sengoku has some killer Devil Fruit and will personally attempt to kill or capture Whitebeard. And don't count out Blackbeard, Mr. 2 (I do not believe he is dead), Magellan, Smoker, maybe even Eneru if we're lucky, because they might come back and have a prominent role in the War at Marinford.

It would also be cool to see Koby in action (don't care about helmeppo in the slightest... he creeps me out)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_the_Samurai View Post
Spoiler for Luffy:
That's kind of what I think. The Tenryuubito are descendents of the World Government's founders, while the will of D. have a direct connection to something in the Ancient Kingdom that Clover mentioned. Namely, the royal family. Therefore, Monkey D. Dragon, descendant of the king of the WG's enemy kingdom still is in control of the WG's prominant enemies. What I am trying to say is that the Revolutionary Army is the Ancient Kingdom, which opposes the World Government, and is led by a D.

Last edited by Lord Uiruu; 2009-09-22 at 15:42.
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote