View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 15:08   Link #106
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That’s why I said “in a way” .

If you like the chemistry between those two MCs, I think it’s safe to say that you’ll enjoy Code Breaker for this season (assuming that the story will turn out as I predicted).
Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting too. This gives me a vibe similar to Accel World and Shana (only this time with a bit of a gender reversal, which is nice for a change really).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yeah pretty much but unless he doesn't actually have any intention of killing her then I'd say he's pretty much guilty of that anyway. Attempted murder isn't much better after all.

And even if he didn't have any intention of killing her, at the very least he's still guilty of mock execution against an innocent civilian which is still pretty bad. XP

Unless there are some serious changes to his character, I don't think I can ever like him.
Well, I get your point. I'm kind of hoping that his attack is actually intended to give her powers or something, thus thrusting her into his world, making it easier for him to keep her quiet.

At the moment, I see him as a Punisher/Frank Castle type (just anime-style of course). I'm cool with that. Not necessarily my ideal protagonist, but I can get behind a guy like that if he's wrote decently well.