View Single Post
Old 2006-09-17, 06:56   Link #92
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
I like Hunter's idea over the small village. A small unknown village should not produce such a super-powered ninja, it seems overpowered for a noname village. He seems connected more to a religion than to a village, so it may be that he comes from an unimportant village, but if that's the case why would he wear that headband, it would be better to wear some religious thing instead of a headband. So I think that the religion might be connected to some ancient village, and it may be that the other villages destroyed that village because of that inhuman religion. Or it destroyed itself as a result of that inhuman religion, for example Hidan killed his whole village/religion 100 years ago, something like Itachi did to his clan.

Anybody watched the live action movie Shinobi? There was a guy who was already hundreds of years old, and he could not be killed, there were some worms in his body to rebuild it when damaged and also kept it young. He wished to die, it might be that Hidan is partly based on that character.
Yeah i've seen it...he got himself killed because of the poison of a certain woman...

I think that's a good and decent thought to think that he is "ageless & immortal" like that character from Shinobi...

Especially if he is part of a special clan which died over 100+ years ago..making him the last member...he doesnt seem insanely powerfull except that he cant die... which is a very good point to make that up..