View Single Post
Old 2004-09-05, 23:16   Link #18
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
Felt the same

I felt the same so that's why I bought the series instead... the were having a hard time finding raws for CMB that's why... you should buy it instead ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achenar459
CMB was one of my favorite unfinished anime's (i had 1-17) until recently when I was able to download all the Anime-Keep fansubs of the series. AWESOME, right? well almost...i watched up through 36 and was loving it. Then all of a sudden in episode 37 the language changed from Cantonese to Mandorin...all the voices of people i'd come to know were gone and the feel of the anime from that point on changed drastically. the subtitles are not as appealing either. newayz, i could barely sit through half of episode 37 and have lost all will to continue watching this anime any further, all because of a simple language change.

why would they change languages half-way through an anime? the cantonese version was wonderful and now i'm missing eps 37-52 because the show all of a sudden feels like a crappy dubbed version rather than a really good voice acted version with english subs.

does anybody else feel this way?
-Ach

/edit now that i've been able to get the Search bar working properly using the Alternative style, i found a simliar thread to this here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...cooking+master

sorry and if a mod sees this, feel free to delete