View Single Post
Old 2008-05-19, 19:59   Link #275
Wesley84

I think it's obvious Cathy resents her new position. She's so easily goaded, even by a simple question. Or maybe it's because she's working directly alongside the hairdresser. He has that effect on people (me).

And they want information on the Vajra. I really hope it's in the interest of fighting them and not in learning/stealing from them. It'd be disappointing to have something bad happen just because someone wanted "biotech" a little too badly.

"Prototype Fold Communication System". What a nice fast counter they've developed...

Why's Alto complaining about armor? I thought he was using a Fast pak?

Surprise! Sheryl's primary concern right now is the concert. What a pro. And almost real time is it? That confirms ones thing at least.

Ranka knows Alto is a pilot. I wasn't sure about that.

Ah, I see. The one ship was just about to escape when the Vajra showed up. That's a real pity...but not as big a pity as losing Peter.

"Finally." And of course the greedy glint in what's his face's eye. Could we please seriously focus on destroying the evil xenos without greedy ambitions getting in the way of our better judgement?

Oh no! They have a Fold Reactor! I bet it has something to do with generating Fold Disruptions and/or navigating them!

Sheryl's a performer. Not that she's not feeling anything, but her crying should be taken with a grain of salt.

And here we are! The glorious second half of this episode! With glowing girl bits and screaming hairdressers calling down the thunder! Let's hope knowing what's being said makes it less painful to watch.

Well, I guess the glowing part between Sheryl and Ranka was more metaphorical than literal.

Two years of flight school didn't teach Alto anything about not being reckless. They should have spent less time hazing him and more time breaking him into the group/unit think. He really deserves to get someone killed for his bullshit.

Remember, ladies and gentlemen; any jerk and I mean it.

So the VF-27 shotdown Alto's pak, but was then captured by the Vajra?

Man, Sheryl's song is way too good for this sequence. It's really pissing me off.

"Skull 3 confirmed exiting." You know, they never confirmed Alto's condition before bbqing the mothership.

Quarter's main cannon is pretty gay with the twirling and rainbow effects, the whole weird...warping thing it does to the target, and most of all having "quantum" as part of it's name. Nothing is more gay than quantum.

So there's at least three VF-27s, with at least two different configurations? I wonder if they're all piloted or if what's his name controls them remotely?