View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 20:15   Link #18713
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Treme - Hourglass figure? That's pushing it a little too far. He must have some kind of bone deformity if he's a freaking hourglass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Age
Yeah, that, even irish lacked them for all his *cough*pretty*cough*

@ Eras
Yeah, OT3, I mean, Sacred Twins is OT3 plus side pairings.

@ Marv
I dislike White Knight though, I admit it was hypocritical... still...

Also, why not Rin? She's in the Chinese Army too, so they'll connect well, disregarding sense of rivalry of course. Mine is an OCxChifuyu, but the OC is related to CC anyway.
yea... I overdid it a little about the hourglass figure....Scrap that but the rest is to stay.

He just happened to be a really late bloomer.... and would probably develop over the course of the story.... (if I am merciful enough)

Edit:
The reason why I had been struggling for month is because of the other Male OCs......
There are so many male OC that I am doubt that adding mine in is a good idea (too much Yang energy... need some Yin energy too!)

Ultimately I worked on Male OC that is.....err.... different than other Male OC.

Not-solider nor Engineer side:
Joan is girly enough to fool an IS to think he is a girl.

Engineer side:
Ignis is a self-taught programmer who also happen to be a Butt Monkey/ my personal chew toy.
For every story about a cool and awesome Male OC appear, I will torture him.

Solider Side:
Cipher is a charming secret agent who also happen to be a kleptomaniac pervert. Expy of other Male OC I known.
Since he is a cool male OC, every time he appear with Ignis, Ignis suffer.

Moar edit: Joan is more likely to appear on girl's side story (AKA the version which I am going to post on Fanfiction.net which may/may not share the same universe as Ignis').

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-01-19 at 20:29.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote