Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 12:22   Link #10647
csuree
The Most Hated™

ohhh.. yep you are right, never settle for 2nd place when you have the chance to win.

many times i think if girls nowadays are so liberal in terms of mentality so they go and ask boys out....where were they when i needed them the most.....
ok i'm just kidding, but girls do go after the guy they like but in an indirect way, to make the guy notice her, so if you ever encounter a girl like that, go for it (if you are single); i'm not a fan of cheating, i am actually against it, break up if you don't like your partner...no?

and one little thing to add... when you are in love you see the world in pink so sometimes you end up with the wrong person even if they love each other....so i think some rational thought might be good to insert there not just the feeling....

i think i never had the situation where a girl tried to make me notice her.....or i was too preoccupied with something else....that was my biggest fear in high school.....that i chase after a girl and ignore or not notice the one that chases me...

up until now i have no info about it but if i heard that there was a girl that liked me then.....i'd do something regrettable for being an ignorant fool about the only chance that could have made my high school life bearable.

anyway enough of the past.. we live in the present and there are a ton of girls waiting for me out there....so i have to get to work.....

i was searching yesterday on badoo for girls in my zone just to see the "merchandise" and i think i have a weakness for girls whose eyes are captivating (blue, green, grey) and also i prefer girls with longer hair....short hair is for boys i think, but i saw many girls who looked awesome with short hair so it depends on the person...
generally i would say that a girl appeals to me enough when i look at her from head to toe and the general aspect gives off harmony in her beauty....
this is why i don't say i prefer girls with huge racks although flat chest is a no-no or something like that....
if i look at a girl and that harmony is present then she is on my "hunting list"