View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 18:21   Link #131
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
You can say the same about Asemu's wife and the grandson's potential girlfriend (did I mention they almost all look the same and even act the same?). Ok ok, Asemu's wife had more life in her than the rest, but this is the one complain I have about the show. Interesting women with an actual backstory ALL have a deathflag floating on their heads and eventually die, while the hero end up with the person-who-just-needs-to-be-there-for-convenience's-sake.

What does this show have against cool women? Seriously.

Though personally I think Emily is aware of whats going on with Flit, but she chose to accept it. Gotta give her props.

- Tak
I find it funny that Romary didn't get more screen time considering how ridiculously popular her VA is in Japan and abroad even. They could have maybe used her to rehook some of the otaku audience almost singlehandedly if they wanted to most likely, but I guess the priority ultimately was on the kids demographic.

As for the cooler women in the show...well maybe there's a spot for Fram in my G Generation Overworld list where she can be done a little more justice than with Zeheart the Failure as her commander...that is if Gen 3 is included.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote