View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 18:07   Link #9
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
Checking the even log, I keep find this error:
"Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D"

I have also gotten this a few times

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

both of these happen around whenever the computer freezes.

I've also gotten "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" and "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR" BSOD. Should I post the dump files

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I would test other components such as your ram.
If anything ram-ish were broken then it would've been noticed in Furmark and you would have tearing and such.
Drivers could've been the issue but you mentioned you already uninstalled all older drivers and tried the latest as well as the version before that (personally I would never try the beta drivers though).
If no tearing showed up when I did the GPU RAM test why should I bother running something like Memtest? Also what else can I run test on at this point? I've already test the GPU and, to an extent, the hard drives and the RAM

Last edited by Hayamaneko; 2013-07-16 at 19:39.
Hayamaneko is offline   Reply With Quote