View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 10:26   Link #7841
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by labpartner View Post
Love those random moments from Nanoha/Fate/Vivio life. Demand more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Heart View Post
nice one, a view of Nanoha/Fate/Vivio everyday life, lolz.

i want more.
Nanoha's too young to properly take care of a child on her own :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Too bad the SS showed that things turned out otherwise, with Fate pretty much distancing herself from Vivio.

But this is Satashi-nyan; canon can't touch you; that is a mark of a Goddess!
Kha-chan, if you've read any of my stories, you should know canon was never a part XD

The way I see it, that line in the soundstage meant nothing. Fate was never Vivio's mama, and she never claimed to be. She said "In a way, I'll be like your mother. I'm your godmother."

So I don't see why any N/F shipper would be upset over the soundstage line. Nothing changed really. Vivio simply grew up and understands the difference in "mama" and "godmother" now.

Although I feel bad for Fate. She tried to adopt Erio and Caro didn't she? and that fell through, and then Vivio called her mama.... I think she may have distanced herself from Vivio not just for Nanoha but for herself too....

Wow, that's fanfic fodder right there! Fate, having failed at adopting twice, finally has a girl call her mama. But that girl is the adopted daughter of her best friend. I wonder what kind of mental stress that put on Fate?

*thinks* maybe I should write something on this...
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote