View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 14:11   Link #14
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Nisio mentioned Neko back when he was interviewed in Pandora Vol.3 as a "unwritten Golden Week prequel", although he said something among the line of "impossible to be made into novel". I don't know what he means.

Mayoi one is probably… her disappearing for real (although seriously DO NOT WANT.) Nisio said he keep Mayoi in the story even though she does nothing because her characterization has a room to expand. The same goes to Oshino, he have him leave the stage because his characterization is already "completed". Maybe it's about time…
Speaking of characters that have already been "completed," I wonder how the Hitagi fans will react her cutting her hair becoming "normal" again. It would be interesting to see just how much she has changed and if the core of her interactions with Koyomi are still the same i.e. how their conversations with each other are like now. I'm thinking that they would still have the same sharp wit, although I guess Hitagi would be better able to show the emotions that go with the verbal jabs now.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote