View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 15:57   Link #41
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
But he wasn't thinking about any of that at that moment. He just stood there watching. Besides, even with his unique skill, joining the fight was a real risk anyway, a risk he wasn't willing to take (for people he doesn't know at the very least).
I think he stood there because he was afraid, because it was happening the same thing again. Players were being trapped in a room and getting killed in front of his eyes, you can see him having those flashbacks...
I think that even if Asuna did get in he would've gone, a bit later tho.
I do believe Asuna did well, and she was a bit of the hero, if they went in too late the players could've died.
But I think the real hero should've been considered to be Kirito, you can see he fought the Boss all by himself, giving them the time to rescue the others.
I do think he was afraid of dying, the great majority is, but even then, he has shown his new abilities. Just as it was mentioned, he is a beater, and that new ability shown, I'm pretty sure many people would show anger and hatred and many other things towards him.
I mean, he is a " beater ", he is HELPING them clearing, yet they still back him off when they aren't in danger.
But of course, he didn't know any of those members I think, and it was the leader's fault for the member's Deaths so I don't think anyone could possibly blame him for not fighting right at the beginning, who would fight the Boss alone? Or even with only 5 members?
No one, that's why they go with heavy parties.
Even if he is pretty strong and all, he put his life in danger, he got away with pretty low HP, and he didn't show any anger towards anyone for going in with the leader, instead of fighting back and say they shouldn't do it.
I think he did well, and he is a pretty awesome guy, even if he waited, who could've just helped AND not get mad at those people, who went in even if he said no to?
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote