Thread: Licensed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 08:18   Link #159
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I love the ED, I really do, it is like a reminder of the zany things that us guys might have used to do in highschool when life was much simpler.

So far, the show is a keeper for me, I remember that some said that the dumb and loud cast made them feel uncomfortable and that, as such, they prefer those in Kimi to Boku more. I think that they are not feeling comfortable because they are thinking that themselves could not be as dumb, or doing things that were so embarassing. I certainly did not do the underwear stealing bit, I certainly wasn't loud like Hidenori, but I did things like the role playing skit, but parodying the "Luke, I am your father" scene, or role playing girls like in the first episode, or said loldeep things in hope to impress people, but were embarassing me in hindsight.

Yes, I recognize some pieces of my past self in Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou more than in Kimi to Boku (in this one, NOTHING AT ALL).

Last edited by Sheba; 2012-01-23 at 08:38.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote