View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 18:45   Link #537
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Btw, for tonight i watched and finished The sacred blacksmith, but i... i don't get why you(plural) kept saying that it ended like shit... i mean, i thought one of the main cast was going to die and that would have made me mad, but nothing like that happened; it just ended leaving space for a 2nd season, nothing more than that. Oh, and the romance was kinda absent, but i didn't look at it as a romance in the first place: to be honest, i didn't expect anything good out of this, and the only result was that i was surprised it wasn't bad; but always awaiting for the "shit" to happen was kinda bothering (I mean, nearing the end i was expecting someone to die every fucking minute, :/ )

Oh well, tomorrow university, so i'll get back friday as always. Oh, and on a second thought, i'll pick up chobits again; i didn't hate it that much afterall, i'll give it a second try, and then of course go for Underdog. Lately i feel more comfortable with mangas rather than animes: they are somewhat more relaxing and it's me who decides the "speed" hehe. I'll also make sure to get Amagami + by next week.

See you, and thanks again for all the suggestions
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote