View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 16:16   Link #8
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I have been contemplating on what abilities Akainu and Kizaru could possibly have. Considering that Aokiji has the power of Ice, which does coincide with the color blue he represents, it is likely that Akainu and Kizaru may also have devil fruit abilities that also complement their respective colors (red and yellow). I was thinking that perhaps Akainu may have a molten lava devil fruit, but Kizaru's ability is quite hard to guess since the color yellow is hard to correlate to devil fruits. I guess I'll have to leave it up to Oda's wild imagination. But who knows. Maybe Akainu and Kizaru are not devil fruit users and their colors signify something else. What does everyone think about Akainu's and Kizaru's possible abilities?
I think that Oda will be a little tricker about his powers and colors.

I think that Oda will have all three types of Devil Fruits will be represented: Paramecia, Zoan, and Logia. We allready know that Aokiji is and has been for 20+ years a Logia user. So, I think Akainu will be a Zoan type, and that Kizaru will be a Paramecia type.

I claim that Akainu will be a Zoan type user because of his similarities to Lucci from the CP9. Their belief in Absolute Justice is very similiar, so i wouldn't be surprised if Oda would draw a natural connection between the two by having a similiar Devil Fruit ability. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually a dog, or at least a had eaten some sort of Dog or Jackel fruit. Though, the dog fruit had already been eaten by Mr. 4's gun, and Bellamy was known as the Hyena, so the "Red Dog" actually being a dog is doubtful. Rather I expect him to be another cat of some sort, prefferably a lion .

I claim that Kizaru is a Paramecia user...for no real reason, I just think it would be cool to have all the types of Devil Fruits present, especially since we have three Admirals. Since Kizaru's colour is yellow, he could have some sort of disease power. Or because it is a monkey, he could have some sort of sly and cunning power ala illusion or something to that extent.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote