View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 21:10   Link #10521
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
Here's something I found interesting. Right after CC says her gum line, Lelouch responds "it's a promise". Right now the assumption is CC, suzaku, and Lelouch are the only ones who know what Zero Requim is.
At first it seemed to confirm to me that at the very least, Lelouch doesn't plan to die (in a best case scenario of Zero Requim.
Or does this mean that CC (and potentially even Suzaku) could be partially out of the loop in the exact details of Zero Requiem?
It's sort of hard to say - Suzaku and C.C. probably know exactly what Lelouch has in mind (I suspect that whatever it is was the reason why Suzaku and Lelouch have decided to start working together), and it's been implied that other characters have some idea about what they're doing - Lloyd and Cecile have referenced some sort of plan.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Lelouch has kept a facet of the plan hidden from the others - it may be that as currently conceived, everyone gets to survive, but Lelouch knows otherwise and plans to take one for the team in the very end.