View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 21:36   Link #10535
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Did anyone bring up what the deal is with Sayoko, Lloyd, and Cecil and Tian-zi bursting out saying that they had saved them and Kaguya backing up the claim? It kind of makes me wonder what Lelouch's plan is there. (since I honestly don't think they were "threatened")... And they completely left what happened to Nina in the dark since she wasn't there during that scene.

Also strange... why did Lelouch command Schneizel to serve ZERO and not Lelouch vi Britannia/Emperor Lelouch/etc.
Mission Apate Arethia. We don't know what it is.

As for Lelouch's commanding Schneizel to serve "Zero", I'd say it was primarily meant to piss off Diethard. I thought it was funny as hell. In a way you could say Lelouch got even with the Black Knights(Ohgi) by becoming Emperor of Britannia, knighting Suzaku Knight of Zero, actually geassing the Britannian army to serve him even though he did not geass the Black Knights, shooting down the Ikaruga just when Ohgi was feeling good about himself via of Mt. Fuji(a national treasure in Japan), severely annihilating much of the Black Knights army(the army Lelouch as Zero had built), and now geassing the Black Knights commander in the battle, Schneizel, to serve.... Zero. And since Diethard was once an adamant follower of Zero.. Yeah I thought it was great. Episode 24 was fabulous. I loved all of it. >>>> On another note, there is a chance there was another motive behind Lelouch having Schneizel serve Zero.

Hey Suzaku is... he's pretty good! Defeating Zangetsu, Shen Hu, countless black knights, Tristan Twin. It makes you wonder what Suzaku's limits in battle are considering he is now facing his most powerful and dangerous opponent yet, his final battle with Kallen in Guren SEITEN.

Quote:
生きてみるよあなた分も
I'll live on and take your part (...) along with me
I would say Lelouch defeats/kills Nunally. He even said as much to CC this episode. Meaning Lelouch will live. Or at least Lelouch never planned on dying. So that means something will happen. That is if Lelouch is the one to say that line which I think is pretty likely. .. Or it could be Kallen who says that I don't know.

I'm thinking Nunally and Lelouch will have a battle of wills. Lelouch faced with being able to overcome his past and Nunally who had broken her geass through her own will and now challenges Lelouch asking if he will geass her too.

No one is talking about how Damocles is still ascending into low earth orbit.

I'm going to say since Suzaku and Kallen at this point are bent on killing each other the effects of the low earth orbit will hinder their ability to fight forcing them to dock on Damocles. With Gino being there and Anya likely to show up as well, Jerimiah will probably sacrifice himself to stop Damocles once and for all(remember he has the sutherland sieg at his disposal).

Lastly, I've come to think that mission Apate Arethia has to do with the Black Knights and its key members - and the UFN. Still not certain if it has to do anything with Lelouch.

Since most everyone is up on Damocles at this point its like... CC has to have a role too in all this. What with her name and all(including that). But how the hell will she get up there in time? Unless she assists mission apate arethia, but I think she will be involved in the final confrantation/climax. Kallen will get her big part here too. It takes a lot to annoy me, but ever since ep 19, I've started to get annoyed with Kallen(still Love her and support kalulu xd) but I think with how the way things are shaping up she'll have her big chance here as well and most likely a nice lovely song to boot. CC got one, Nina had one too.

I also thought the exchange between Lelouch and Nina was nice. Nina was calm and Lelouch said she was splendid.

Edit: Hey. Was there a new character song? I think I missed something. I think it was called, "One last chance". Who does this belong to?