View Single Post
Old 2009-11-21, 01:00   Link #19483
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
How 'bout this: you guys post comments/opinions on my latest fic idea, and in response I avoid the risk of saying anything provocative by... not saying anything in reply whatsoever. No risk! Of course, you all will therefore not know for sure if I'm even seeing the replies or if I've left for parts unknown for long periods, but that's a possibility that must be faced if we are to avoid further unpleasantness that would invariably come from anything and everything I post in response to your responses.
How about instead you grow up and learn the difference between insults, "being chewed up and spat out" and what a real constructive criticism is. You are doing the same thing you did last time, ignoring the help given to you and doing nothing but complaining. 00-Raiser offered great advice, and you ignored it. TheShinySword pointed it out to you again, and you ignored it.

Stop begging and trying to get attention by being childish. You were given advice already. Look at it and reply before asking for more.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote