Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 21:26   Link #1973
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That's an interesting point. We already know that Tsubasa is using everyone for the sake of finding out about Acchan, and even though she has been warned about the dangers of the Center Nova position, she's still trying to bring it back. This means she doesn't really care about what will happen to Chieri and Nagisa as long as she can get whatever she's looking for.

Now that I think about it, Tsubasa may just be the first actual antagonist of the series.

And yeah, I could see the girls calling a stop to all this shit if they find out it's all part of Tsubasa's plan. Maybe they will meet Miichan and she will tell them everything, including why she ran away. I think that would be cool because it would allow them to decide what to do by themselves. And who knows, maybe after learning everything, they might just go for it anyway......
I wouldn't really put Tsubasa in the antagonist category since she's not doing this out of ill will but rather just want to find out what happened to her friend. Selfish, and a little desperate, and after seeing Chieri and Nagisa, she finally saw a chance to find out what happened and want to take a risk. She does have access to the shrine, the kiraras, and GodKiP...maybe she know something about Nagisa and Chieri that we don't and she know they won't be hurt in the Center Nova position?

Also since we don't know what happened to the past center, we don' t know if it's bad or not....since Acchan seem to went on her own free will meaning she don't consider it a bad thing and no one forced her. Also maybe it was the same for past centers too? But Miichan ran away which is an interesting detail.....

who know. And in that video, I was under the impression that the girls were attacked by DES again the way they were carrying the gun or in hiding. Maybe Chieri cried because Nagisa is the center for Nagisa no Cherry.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote