View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 22:29   Link #549
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
If you are going to have 26 - yes. If it only has enough source material for 13 (i.e. by having just 6 volumes of manga) - no.
Take a look at Rosario Cross Vampire Capu2 - it is also at "3 eps", but has 66 pages of discussion (more than twice of Kannagi), has an additional first season and *two* much longer manga series(http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=47934 alone has enough posts to topple half of existing subforums!) - and yet it has no subforum of its own.
Remove the amount of posts whining about how it's not like the manga (and yes I did this in the s1 thread so sue me) as well as the censorship and the post count suddenly drops. It's been said before that post count isn't the "main" factor when making a subforum, it's the type of content and the range of people posting.

The reason Sekirei never got a sub forum was because a few posters highly inflated the post count, Kina for one and I guess myself would be another. Now lets look at R+V 2

kenjiharima 256
Magin 179
HayashiTakara 116
Mega-Japan 116

R+V2 being a sequel also makes the post count inflated, the S2 thread is easily going to go past the total of the S1 thread (1300 after 3 eps for s2, 2100 total for s1) but its not like S2 is "way" more popular than S1.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote