Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 01:16   Link #23447
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
I think it's equally plausible to originate in the US among the "Terry Jones Islam hating crowd", but I do agree that it's not Jewish in origin. If it was Jewish in origin I dare say it would be a lot more subtle about advertising it's "Jewish" credentials. When Jews fund and make political films (and it certainly does happen) they tend to downplay their Jewishness, not play it up.

Of course it's equally possible that Terry Jones is just pawn in all this

To be honest, I don't know whose behind this. However, I've never seen Islamicists use such a cynical tactic before. It doesn't feel like the sort of thing they'd do. Call it a gut feeling, but I don't think it's a Muslim Extremist who made this. Regardless, the mysterious Sam Basile was an agent provocateur. He made this film specifically to create hatred and violence.
Remember those Danish Mohamed caricatures? And how, since they weren't inflammatory enough, some extremists made their own?

Or, more recently and admittedly much smaller, that imam who allegedly burnt a Qran himself so he could frame a Christian girl with learning disabilities?