View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 03:56   Link #1286
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
What do you think about the future upgrade of ravel and koneko in the upcoming volume coz majority of the gremory group have some upgrade via sacred gears, power and change in there psyche
Koneko is most likely going to gain some more Senjutsu techniques, due to her training with Kuroka.

Ravel has to use her powers first, for us to see, what she is actually capable of in combat, before she will gain any upgrades.

Quote:
I think the reason why many players are training there servant is due to the rookie 4 training, there tenacity to win and never changing servant like the high ranks due do you think the higher players who never train can beat
the rookie 4
At the current moment, I think that they can easily do this, since they still have a huge gap in terms of experience ... in the rating game ... although given a few years ... I definitely think that might change.

Quote:
Edit: I think rias is gifted on pure annihilation in use power in destruction I think this what separate her power to her elder brother who use power of destruction in a different way both them gifted but different on they use it I think
Yes, it has already been implied that Rias power of destruction is different then her brother's.

Although it's still going to take some time for her, to reach it's true potential.

We will most likely see, how powerful her new "move" is during the course of the current arc ... after all, I don't think that the author would have mentioned it, if Rias wouldn't use that move against someone later in this arc.