View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 01:43   Link #810
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
I placed my predictions on who is going to win their group here, if you guys want to look at it.
Quote:
but one cannot look away from Honma Meiko’s well performance as well in the first preliminary. Then again, I think Honma is slightly weaker than Menma in terms of power, so maybe Kurisu can walk away here as the victor.
Honma is weaker than Menma? In any case, her phase I performance is really pretty bad. If anyone could play the spoiler in this arena, it would be Minami, although I don't know how strong baketest is in small areans compared to larger ones.

In any case, really the biggest draw for phase II, in my opinion, is the grab for second through fourth place, since it will determine the strength of the contestants' groups in phase III, and in most of the groups here those spots are fairly up in the air. Getting second place is important for characters who don't want a potentially tougher phase III, and getting fourth place is important for characters who want to have a chance at getting in regular season at all.