View Single Post
Old 2010-05-30, 11:41   Link #93
monir
cho~ kakkoii

And not to mention it's the same hand that needs to hold the needle for his craft. The man is nothing without his needle. Orihime-chan, I'm sure, is very much aware of it. I'm also sure she will divert her attention to the lowly Ishida now that the hawty Ulqui with all his sex appeal crumbled away in ashes. She just needs to make sure the other hawty and heartthrob, Kurosaki-kun, comes out of his trance safely. Then Orihime-chan can spare some time to heal the dying Ishida-kun from his stab wound..... well, providing there is no stray animal walking with a limp around her. Then she will have to help that thing first like any model humanitarian would do. The dying Ishida can wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
i just wanna ask one question, ........ what kind of friend is she?!
She is the super hot friend everyone wants to be with. And like the smart girl she is, this lass is taking full advantage of her charm by surrounding herself with hawt bishounen, who are also dying for her or crumbling away at her merest of whims. Yeap, she is that hawt friend.

Fellow Orihime-fans, let me know if I answered all of Uchiha Soul's query.