View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 16:11   Link #93
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
The guys seriously need some training and/or power-up. Liked the unexpected character that appeared By the way Kutani Ryou (the new bishonen)'s seiyuu is Kazunari Ninomiya.

And lol with Monado's seiyuu (seiyuu,otaku and cosplayer haha)
1. I'll add the new character when they put a pic on the official site -- or I'll take a screencap if they don't. Thanks.

2. I thought Isomura Tomomi did a very nice job of Shouko in Baka to Test (as much as I saw of that show), and I think she's doing Monado well here, too. I don't know why she has so few roles. From her blog, I think she's fairly intelligent. She is the voice of Makoto in the BlazBlue games. And she knows a lot about game company staff. She has been on Sugita Tomokazu's radio show and he says she is like a guy and he would like to get together and just play games with her. She does quite a bit of event MCing, and is in a number of games, especially all the games in this Hiiro no Kakera franchise (ten of them).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote