View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 05:03   Link #2861
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I've kinda gotten used to the fact that manga/anime use psychology as a means to push forward the story or introduce certain situations. Rarely is it realistic and credible but is based on myths and popular belief about the human mind.

@KLGChaos: Can you find me where the part about what SK originally planned for Yuki is mentioned please because I can't really believe that without proof.

Yuki acts a little out of proportion but if actual rape was the only option for Yuki not to look like a drama queen then I'd still choose the current state - I don't think I could've continued reading the series if it turned out she was actually raped. If that was the case "alternative Yuki" would be in an extreme emo and angst state she is now starting from chapter 1 , heck, she wouldn't even have the nerve to talk to Utsumi, not to mention proposing to counsel him about love.

To me GE would've just turned out to be another depressing series like Bitter Virgin, which I know many people really liked, but which I personally would never touch.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote