View Single Post
Old 2006-06-02, 07:13   Link #7
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Rofl! after my post about the "sadness" i still felt 3 years after GS went watching the Fllay's death scene and the way it derailled into a Lacus/Fllay argument, it was only a matter of time before a thread such as this one appear.
I ll just say that Lacus is the worst design character. She was granted scryptwritters benediction on the day of her birth, then she is given the mysterious arcana of plot holes an arcana very hard to master taught only to a choosen few. After sometime she is granted extrasensorial and extrapersonnal perception allowing her to know everything before it happens. Aside from that this character just plain and entirely did not evolve or change during the serie, she started all mighty and in the end she is still all mighty no evolution, complete lack of devellopement. i see her as some sort of hybrid genetic mutation or some sort of eugenistic experience using the gens of Ming May + Relena peacecraft + hokuto no Ken (for the all mighty purpose). This resulted in the less interresting character ever ultimate power + absolute stagnation + no challenge at all = no point or any interrest. This character could have had some potential if she had show some emotion and had also meet challenges to overcome, she ended being an unrealistic character. The same can apply to Shinn from GSD, he was also granted plot device to succeed. In the end i think the character are not to blame but the character designer that utterly failled their job
Reguarding plot holes Otacu must have already listed everything i could probably say concerning her.
I m sure that it will unfortunately turn into a keyboard fight between Otacu and demongod + anh mih, anyway in before it gets lock. xD
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote