View Single Post
Old 2008-08-26, 07:45   Link #2055
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Oh, I see. Thought you made a mistake.

*damn you...*

Oh, and it will be bad if C.C will die as C.C.. She is much better than 10 years old C.C.
That's why C.C should survive, better with immortality ( so that she can't have children).

Most of fans like C.C. as C.C, not a 10 year old girl.
Well, its not like I want her to die. But more that Geass has to be destroyed by the end of this series if the end is to make sense at all.

I'm of the impression that they already wrote off C.C.'s character at Ep.15, since the method with which they reintroduced her means that she was not forced into being removed from the plot by circumstances and did it herself. That is usually how a character is removed from the plot. In that time they gave us the original, uncorrupted person below C.C.. Her sudden reintroduction, in my opinion, is to wrap up her character. If you want to look at it from the romance angle, what they did with her from Ep.16 to Ep.20 made no sense, at least to me, because they were sacrificing ideal time for them to bond on a more personal level for... what? Shoddy development is shoddy.

Her being immortal would just be a 'fuck you' to her character. She does not want to be immortal, and if she is, she's going to outlive Lelouch in the end, again. (note: I do not see Lelouch becoming immortal as that would make the ending rather... pointless. There's no suspense or drama if the main character cannot die.)
Var is offline   Reply With Quote