View Single Post
Old 2009-06-27, 08:06   Link #262
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I can very easily see Ichigo becoming a larger enemy of SS if they ever caught on to how dangerous of a loose end he is with his hollow powers (which they will). I'm guessing there is going to be some conflict with the Vizard, and Ichigo is going to have a lot worse of a reputation in regard to other Shinigami.

I recently read something about the symbols and such of Ichigo's new hollow release form being the symbols of the apocolypse? I think this would kind of go with the symbolism that's been shown for a while in Bleach.

Orihime's the sun, Rukia's the moon, Ichigo's an eclipse

That makes sense for Orihime and Rukia's "warm and healing" vs. "cold and alienating" personalities, and:

Eclipse = Apocalypse
Meaning Ichigo will destroy everything if he ever loses all control.

Think about it, Ichigo's hollow evolves nearly endlessly, with each incarnation comes a power-up and Ichigo's own personality becomes warped.
This would imply that some time in the near future Ichigo will become an unstoppable fighting machine, living only lusting for the next kill, or the harbinger of the apocalypse.

The one thing that kept him from turning into a beast is now what is pushing him towards it, his friends.