View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 02:59   Link #481
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
kekeke...the mother ????where it is implied???

about saki x shun i'm more to saki x satoru or maybe there will be a only physical one and a whole relationship one....hehehe
You see images of Saki with her mother and Maria being physically close during the entire Bonobo apes vent frustrating through sexual intimacy part.
I'm guessing the same applies to Shun and Satoshi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
The knowledge preservers aren't in charge of the current society, even if they set it up in the first place. That archive should have never been a target for destruction if that was the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Essentially, PK won and people died. This current story is probably with the scientific group, but we are not exactly sure what all their purpose is.
Jimmy C is right, not only did they burn the library at the same time the library said there is little record on what happened in the past 500 years even though there was plenty of record between the fall of the 'ancient civilization' and the fall of the Holy Cherry Blossom Empire. Scientists no longer exists or they're an absolute minority now.

I'm guessing that a religious society took over the scientific society no idea how the scientific society fell, maybe queerats had a slave uprising, kill of the scientists and now they're slowly replacing human beings.