View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 20:23   Link #74
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Yes, but does that automatically give anyone the right to shut out and completely ignore a person that came all the way over from another country?
Uninvited and unannounced? Definitely.

If he doesn't want to see her, why should he do so? Just because she came from soooooo far away?

Pick up a phone and announce yourself. If the other party's ok with it (or you know that they'd be happy for you to visit), then sure, come over!
If not, you're just being an annoyance.

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Are you starting a cause for males' rights?
No. But the duality amuses me to no end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I tend to get annoyed when people judge a character base on their own misunderstandings even though it was clearly stated in the show by the characters themselves.

It's a bad habit of mine.
I've seen way too many anime where the main character has a "loser best friend" who does nothing but being comic relief. I may have unwillingly placed... er... that guy (what's his name again?) under the that category because the poor guy rarely ever shows up, and when he does, his timing's awful.
After reading what you guys wrote about that scene... I agree, he was a bro. But I still feel he gave up on his love far too quickly (especially since loving Nanami was the only thing we know about him?).