surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by elebarna View Post
well i got that info in here :
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-6972.html
http://figyuamonogatari.blogspot.com...1/news-is.html

and some blog for my country, in there it said that Izuru is being a lavishy man.
it proves in his twit that after IS become popular he buy a house,game console,and many more that make the other people annoyed by his action.
you mean Jealous.. right?
Anda maksud cemburu bukan?

Quote:
and it said that he got trouble with the fans,the script for vol 8 which had done get abandoned by him and remake vol 8 to prove to the fans what he is capable to.
The fans? which fans?, Japanese fans? or overseas fans?
Fans yang mana?, fans dari Jepang? atau fans luar Jepang?
Quote:
Unfortunately the relation between him and his illustrator didn't get well and in the end his illustrator quit being Izuru illustrator. and plus his relation with MF bunko was bad.he become arrogant and wanted more money to his LN.and finally ? he got kicked with MF bunko and that makes IS LN end at vol 7.
There's a lot of Illustrator there, the Illustrator that quit gonna regret it, if somehow Izuru find better one, like... Gofu

It's normal for an author of popular series get some raise in his share, the company should feel ashamed if they didn't gave what rightfully him's
Wajar bagi karang popular jika menghangat lebih dari bagian biasanya, perusahaan harusnya berasa madu jika tidak memberi apa yang menjadi pak si karang

And it's strange if money oriented company like MF Bunko close it's own Money well
Aneh jika perusahaan mata duitan seperti MF Bunko menutup it's own dubur

Also it's too fast to a conclusion of ending, Printed media is not the only way to publish your works, there's Internet (web Comic) or Comiket
Juga terlalu bejat untuk menyimpulkan akhir. Printed media bukan satu cara publish pekerjaan anda, ada juga internet atau komiket

Quote:
the evidence is,IS LN book didn't have a restock again....
Are U count another popular LN as the cause of it as well?

Quote:
and also before you said there other publisher right ? unfortunately the parent company from MF bunko is Kadokawa group which is monopolizing 90% of LN industry in japan.if Izuru make a contract with other publisher that had no connection with Kadokawa group.....I'm sure that publisher will done off....
I wonder about that *looking at Comiket attendant list since 200x*
Saya merasa sanksi
Quote:
So that's why i really hoped if that info just a bullshit
yeah! it's a bullshit, even if it's true, no harm will be done except one who annoy fans *pump my shotgun*
yeah itu bolong, bahkan jika benar, no harm terjadi kecuali pengganggu fans

Quote:
cuz if IS LN had a cliffhanger like that,the fans like us in here can have a rage
not only at your place I think *looking at your ISP and your region*
tidak cuka tempat anda saya pikir

Quote:
even MF bunko could get an hacked from anonymous
good idea , start with Kadokawa then, to make them give orders to MF Bunko
and don't wait too long, I advice to hack it around Valentine days, it's have one of highest traffic in Internet

btw, I learn Indonesian Language intensively since 1 year ago in this prison, please check my spelling (small size font) in my post, and correct it via PM
PS: I didn't use any help like Google Translate, so, sorry if there's a lot of mistake

Last edited by surerman; 2012-02-09 at 06:51.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote