View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 02:34   Link #102
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Like I said there's a sharp decrease in how much of an effect tactics have in the recent fights and I consider it a step back in story telling.
I already disproved that statement. Tactics have always had reduced effectiveness in the face of the reality of pure power. The only difference between then and now is the scale.

Quote:
So you're saying that Naruto in sage mode without the Kyuubi will get to be just as strong as flashback Hashirama?
... Did you even read what I wrote?

Hashirama without Sage Mode and Mokuton is probably stronger than Naruto without Sage Mode and the Kyuubi, yes. But considering the difference in age, it's not odd. So basically, you need to wait till all is said and done to make complaints about relative power, since Naruto isn't as experienced as Hashirama yet nor do we know how strong he is going to become.

Quote:
Now do you see my point. It's lame that these dead guys are this powerful, it really wasn't necessary.
That's your opinion. For me personally, since Hashirama managed to create and stabilize a village like Konoha during the previous wartorn era, could control Bijuu and stuff like that, I find it rather necessary that he be pretty strong.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote