View Single Post
Old 2013-09-04, 20:27   Link #6070
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
Is this another one of those "this romance is not realistic because the reasons aren't well-defined or well thought out and are superficial" criticism festivals?

I've seen women fall in love with a lot less and given up their virginities for the most shallow of reasons. Sometimes, mere kindness is enough to do so. The same with other bros I've had. Heck, the women I've had relations with normally occurred because of very shallow reasons.

You want realistic? Rito being good looking is most of the time more than enough of a reason for women to fall for him. Then, you combine that with him almost always being there sacrificing body and mind for the girls when they're in a pinch, BAM! It's a recipe for instant wanna f*ck. This doesn't even include the fact that his dad is one famous mangaka, his mom's a rich fashion designer, he actually lives in a house in Japan, and his setting is above average in athletic ability.

If he wasn't bumbling around women all the time he sucks their tits and kisses their lower lips, he'd actually be an alpha male.

Love doesn't always start slow with lots of understanding. Most people tend to forget that when they read fiction.
That is not love, that is lust The point is not that girls can be as interested in having sex as guys. On average, for every guy having relations there is also a girl. It is also not unreasonable for a guy meeting an available girl to not desire sex for moral, religious, upbringing, shyness, cultural or fidelity grounds. The point is the all or nothing nature of the medium. Take this chapter:

Girl: I want to try kissing so I will pop into the bathtub naked.

Boy (while naked girl is massaging him all over with her body): Let us debate the implications of whether a person should reserve a kiss for their true love rather than their fiance.

I think the primary discussion should be whether it is appropriate for the girls to pop in and set on his face when they have not decided on an intimate relationship. After they have eliminated the sexual assaults, then he can discuss asking the girl he likes to go out.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned or maybe it is a cultural thing but it seems kissing or being seen holding hands should be more prevalent and less embarrassing than a trip to a love hotel.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote