View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 07:55   Link #445
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
on what part in the chronicles pv shows that Ilfriede and the others of her group participated in operation Ouka? I watched the pv but i only saw the destruction of a (Eiffel tower?)tower. That's Euro front? How is that part of operation Ouka's diversion to attack the original hive?
Its the part at the end, its Ifriede's voice talking about Original Hive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Those phrases seem to be meant for reading with CG images

I have nearly zero idea about what just happened(Except there seems to be a lot of focus on those "Hardwares that could contain the world"Dude,I know having a still working junk is very important after receiving lots of implants and hardware,but you should maintain a working mind too)
Apparently when the only limb you have that is still natural is the fifth one, you tend to use it alot... As said, making sense of his monolog gives me a headache...
heres the pic that went with it. The scenario is Yuuko's introduction of the A-01 team to her security manager, Silvio, the 6 million Euro man. This is the plan that tactical genius came up with to overcome a lady killer agent... counter seduction plan A-01...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-11-15 at 08:06.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote