Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 21:11   Link #3028
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I count 34. I don't know real life AKB's numbers, but I'm willing to bet that they outdo this easily. In fact, I would even go so far as to bet that any one of the above mentioned groups (trainees or full-fledged members) has more than what appears to be the entirety of the two combined in 0048.
Yes, at least one theory I got right XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
To also put it in context, with 18 successors and 16 kenkyusei at least competing, this means Chieri, still a kenkyusei, was able to get ahead of at least 10 successors and likely her fellow 15 kenkyusei.
Now with this episode we ca say for sure that there is only 18 successors active right now, and there is only 3 kenkyusei generations still with members to a total of 16 girls (two 75, seven 76, and seven 77).

Now the number of successors coupled with the following info from the main website glossary:
Quote:
Of the original members, less than half currently have successors, but the group hopes for a full revival in which the names of all the original members will be succeeded. At present, due to the dearth of successors, they are not split into teams (to put it another way, there is currently only one team: “Team 00″).
Means there is at least 37 names available in 00 universe. My bet still goes for 48. XD