View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 04:19   Link #15
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
is that what happened? i thought sasuke got his MS when itachi died? he learned how to use his MS in just a matter of days. he didn't block out the memory or closed his MS and unlocked it years later. sasuke simply didn't possess MS until he supposedly killed itachi and suffered the guilt that went with it.
its my understanding that it was after learning the truth of itachi that sasuke got MS. he didnt have it right after killing itachi because at that time he thought he was killing a villain, not his "closest friend"

Quote:
at least that's how i understood it. is there such a thing as locking away your MS? i doubt it. unless of course kishi says so, he is God in this manga so whatever he says is the law.
as someone said earlier, sasuke got the sharingan and then forgot about it. basically these eyes (sharingan and rinnegan) act on their own in cases of particularly strong eyes when the user is in dire straits. it is training that allows them to use their eyes at will.

I'd still like to go back and see when kakashi learned he had MS and how to use it for the first time during the timeskip. and we definitely need to see how rin became a spy. or at least forced into being one. that was a surprise to me, I was sure it was a clone

so we learned that madara DID choose obito then? obito didnt even seem to register that notion when spiral zetsu said it.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote