View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 19:29   Link #26
Spoonroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Eh, i'd hardly call her that. Episode 9 was the right amount of development we need right now. No point in being overloaded when there's so much going on.
Yeah after episode 9, I don't think you can really fairly call Himari a mannequin anymore. We say what she was like in her childhood - that's not really the actions of a mannequin character. Good to know she's not just some human MacGuffin.

I like Shoma a lot. There are a lot of stories where everyone but one character is off their rocker, and you're supposed to identify with the one "normal guy" I think he does a good of reacting like I would if I were confronted with the same things.

I also think where it's easy to draw parallels between Kanba and penguin 1 and Himari and penguin 3 (more so after episode 9) There are thinkg penguin 2 does (the gluttonous eating, the need to kill all those bugs, ALWAYS having the bug spray) that definitely indicate that there is a lot more to Shoma than has been shown.

He and Yuri compete for my favorite character. They are the two that I hope to see more development for. I see them as very similar, honestly, and I feel they are both hiding a ton behind their exteriors.