View Single Post
Old 2006-12-23, 16:51   Link #126
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

'Slider'? I believe those wheeled arms extending from the heels are officially called 'Landspinners'. Just so you know. And I believe the high-mobility sleds were only there to help Lancelot plough at high speed through the mud cap Zero poured from the mountaintop - once the Lancelot's back on normal, they're only there for better stability. And besides, if you haven't noticed it during the launch sequence, the Landspinners were already in motion - which means that the sleds were just acting like skis. They weren't self-propelled.

Knightmare Frames, although war is confirmed to steadily shift from open, hilly battlefields towards urban territory, aren't city-exclusive war machines. As seen in episode 01 with the invasion of Japan, they can fight off-road without problem. The sled add-ons were only there for navigating through the mud so there was no balance problem once Lancelot got back on firm terrain.

Quote:
wow, u guys r way into this

Its just some cool robot fights, no need 2 look in such detail...
Well, just sharing thoughts like 'kewl', 'kickass', 'boring' or 'l33t' doesn't exactly sate our thirst...so we need to move onto other, more in-depth topics, shouldn't we? That's what we're here for, after all...