View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 13:36   Link #11043
Daft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I was asking when she did it. I was asking how she did it. The way the author presented it, anyone can use the Right Hand powers. Meaning anyone could theoretically use Imagine Breaker's power. It won't be as powerful as the real deal, obviously, but they can still use it. It makes the actual Right Hands much less impressive now.
I think it was established that no one can copy their right hands. Otherwise Aleister would have just replicated Touma's ability from the beginning and held it in reserve until he's ready to use it instead of keeping him alive and risk him messing with his plans due to his hero complex.

I don't believe even Aleister fully understands Imagine Breaker for all of his talk at the end of vol.22. Otherwise their would be no need for such a convoluted plan requiring Touma alive at all costs. He may just be using an effect he can observe but not actually completely explain how its mechanics work.

As for Elizalina, not even Fiamma had a clue what was going on when he assumed he had taken Imagine Breaker from Touma. If Fiamma was not able to comprehend it even while holding the most similar power to it, I don't see how a more average magician can replicate it in any way. Elizalina was attempting a spell centered on the "right hand". Fiamma stated he can perform any miracle associated with the "right hand", thus it cannot do anything to him, ever... Hence the laugh.