Thread: Private Nurse
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-09, 21:57   Link #105
Jose260

Thumbs up

AHhh. Darnt. I just finished this game 2 days ago and i cant believe than make me cry, even at my age... i almost had 25 years old. It was too much adictive too.

Even today im feel somewhat sad.

I first got the good ending of maria, so i was lucky guess, but i cried. And i even didnt know than that was also "the good ending", so i dont want to search now the "normal" maria's ending.

Anyway, the point is the last image of the good ending, when hero is a oldman. After watch it, think about it, and make a conclusion. I really agree with what has been wrote before, i think than at the end, hero is very, very, very old, so much than he cant even talk. So he gonna die... but im not sure which will be the role of maria... She is gonna help him to pass to other life or she is giving him the welcome to the mother earth? Not sure... may be when he dies and Maria is with he, he can become a earth entity too and in this way they can pass thogether forever this new life... i want to think than this is the real meaning of this ending.

Anyway, to write my thinkings here is really relaxing... dont know if it will be readed but im feel a lot better now.

I even did 3 desktop wallpapers from Maria, but is only for 800x600 and i dont think that resolution be used too much now. Anyway it was a really great game to play and thanks to the lecture of the thread now i know which will be my next game. Thanks to all guys, to everyone. This thread must be somewhat almost invaluable to the fans of private nurse for all the thinkings, tips, infos and files than contains.
Jose260 is offline   Reply With Quote