Thread: Licensed Red Garden
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-11, 11:39   Link #239
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impz View Post
sorry for the double post but if anyone is interested (the people who can't read raws and want a rough idea of what's happening in episode 5)

Episode 5 screenshots and summary

Ja ne~
You have my thanks Impz, because after having read your synopsis right after watching episode five now I got the grasp on what the girls are facing.

Basically, it is fear of the unknown. Until episode six, the girls died but are living in borrowed lives, yet hey have not come to terms with that reality and thought everything was carrying on as always. That is when they had their first encounter with the beast man, and Rula told them that they'll be living for them from now on to fight until an unknown objective is accomplished.

Spoiler:

I did expect for Rose to snap at her siblings given that all of this fear and stress was piling in her, and she was too afraid of the truth for not allowing Kate to reach her by phone. Summing that and that her siblings were making an annoying ruckus, she just let it go all once without reservations.

Rachel and Claire scared me the most.
Spoiler:

The only thing that gives reassurance to the girls that there's still some vestiges of existence in their new "life" is that they're not alone. It would take great courage from their part to come to accept their deaths, since I believe would become a need for all four of them to stick together.

However, if Kate can no longer hold her own sanity, amounted that the other three girls keep on day in and day out with their hysterics, then they have no chance to survive all the way to the end in order to disenmasquerade the whole picture of the truth.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote