View Single Post
Old 2011-05-30, 01:30   Link #8169
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Oh God, I think I just died of MOE overdose. I am a little bit unsatisfied by it, though. Nagi is delusional again. Is her pride getting in the way? Ayumu really is a bad influence. Gotta love her. Thumbs up for the awesome provocation. Ahahaha...

And just like a few of us guessed, Luca really was overworked, which is a very good thing indeed. The last thing we needed was for her to have some crazy disease. Hayate will have to take care of her. Nothing new there. Everyone anticipated as much. The question that remains is how, where, and when!

Will he have to go over to her apartment every day to care for her, or will Luca move with them? Will Nagi agree to such a deal? Won't it be impossible for him to take care of her if she lives that far away? I'm starting to get concerned for Hayate's health, and that's saying something. Lol...

Yeah, no joke here. He already sleeps but an hour per day. Maybe that's what Maria is for, right? She could help him immensely with his workload if he'll have to hop around the place. But how much endurance does she have? I doubt that she can sleep for an hour per day like him.

I see no way other than bringing Luca with them. Hayate still needs to tell her that he's a guy...

Hahahaha, what a mess. It's gonna be epic. I bet that he'll totally forget, and that it's gonna be revealed by accident. Either in the bath or in the bedroom.

And honestly, the girls should appreciate more Hayate's help. I mean, sure, they're paying for it, but he's sacrificing so much for them. At least give him 2 hours of sleep per day.

xDDD