View Single Post
Old 2010-08-31, 22:57   Link #1069
chounokoe

Send a message via MSN to chounokoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehChron View Post
Not if a telephone pole is the culprit.
I never got the telephone pole joke...must have missed it or must have came from 4ch. Mind explaining it to me? Please...

Quote:
For him the absolute worst thats happened to him is that he's a pampered rich kid with a bright future who's only major failure in life was the fact he got the unreasonably hot maid to be his wife, and she used to be into his significantly more awesome younger cousin back when they were kids.
Well, you can see it from that side, or you can see his perspective.
He has been born to an overbearing mother, whose only goal is to live her dream of becoming family head (on a remote island somewhere of the coast) through her son.
He has pretty much his whole life planned out by her, starting with what he learns, his freetime activities, who he is going to marry, even if that means scaring off any prospect of love that doesn't fit her idea of his future.
His father is a spineless wimp, who can't even stand up to his own wife, if he thinks she's being to hard on their son. The only thing he does is joke about the situation and tries to laugh off every problem in sight, while his son is desperately unhappy.
His whole childhood he had his younger cousin jumping in front of him, having more freedom to decide what to do, being better looking, having more friends and having parents who actually seemed to care about him and not about what he is to become. Still that younger cousin decided to run off at the slightest sight of instability in his life, which was the first chance for George to shine among his cousins.

You know, there's always 2 sides to a medal and I think you can sketch such a map for almost everybody on the island.