View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 00:45   Link #77
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
Am I the only one who likes how Kirito and Sugu settle their awkward relationship, at least for now? I think the episode does a decent job getting Kirito's point of view across. Sugu might have recovered faster than I thought. But really, with a human in coma at stake, she pretty much has to force herself through to help and she definitely has the will to do that.

Ah yeah, the fairy dance scene. I liked that too.
Yeah, as I said before, I totally agree with you. I thought it was a fitting way of apologizing to each other and showing that they want to start fresh, and a pretty good resolution to the major character-driven plot of this arc on the whole.

It seems to me that most of the complaints about this episode seem centred around the way the battle was animated. I understand why people felt that way, but I guess it didn't really bother me as much as it did some. I guess that's partly because I thought the point of the battle was more symbolic than strategic here. The only thing I guess I would have liked to see more of was Kirito and Leefa fighting together, because that had a lot of symbolic value to tie into the earlier scene, but I did like what we got.