View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 04:31   Link #8
casval cehack

I'm amazed, they managed to cram 3 separate intense stories in a single episode.

Too bad Grodek didn't have a chance to pass the complete spy information to Flit. If someone was using Arabel Zoi's burden, I guess the theory about the third party has its merits. This war could indeed develop in an unexpected way.

Romary's "Nina Purpleton" action during the Zeheart parley must haved sealed it for them in Asem view; he purposely avoid Romary's gaze this time after the skirmish. To think that Arisa already has her second butt slap and do care genuinely for her brigged teammate.

I do like the Double "Wings of Light" introduction which would certainly help a non-X-rounder like Asem to even the odds, but he did note how his father can match Zeheart just using Age-1 not to mention capturing a (though I think the pilot died) Dorado's head. That capture Muscell tech could do more to help than the powerful DB rifles.

Nice tidbit that atleast the Magicians 8 members Mink, Gren, Zel and the suspiciously name Dole do play martian poker. Upgraded Khronos next week!