View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 11:42   Link #3243
Rahan

APOEL sucks. Lyon sucking even more is the reason went through. Didn't watch them in the group phase, so I can't say how they performed there.
OM can't do much. They are really bad this year. It's a miracle they went that far. The keeper was fantastic against Inter, but he will be suspended for the first game against Bayern. They are a teams of workhorses without an ounce of creativy.

As for the final, I believe Bayern has more than a fair chance to defeat Real in the semis. They will even have an extra motivation boost since the final will be played on their turf and playing a CL final at home is something that doesn't happen twice in a career.

On the other hand, Barcelona is a lock. It would be an upset if they didn't make the final. I am still not convinced by that Milan.

And I pray the final won't be another Classico. The recent classicos (from the last 2-3 years) have concentrated everything I hate about football (it became a thugfest and the cheating, diving, whining (well, couldn't be helped with Mourinho) went way out of hand)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote